WATCH OR LISTEN NOW!
Hunger in America? Is there a Correlation between the Physical Drought in California and the Spiritual Drought We face in our land?
John Paul Jackson has shared the prophetic words known as, ‘The Elijah Storm’. With this, Jackson delivered many words that were an anomaly at the time, but in today’s present events, there is no question, that we are seeing it happening and coming to pass. Part of this prophetic word was in regards to weather and the impacts on water, on drought and the very rising costs of “water would be more than the cost of oil”. These words ring true today when the Governor of California, Jerry Brown, is ordering mandatory emergency water cuts throughout the state due to the drought; CBN reports. What is being described as a “historic drought” is and will further affect all 50 states of America. What may not be known is that approximately ‘2% of the population in America produces food for the other 98%’. Much of the produce that is enjoyed in America comes primarily from California.
Iowa is also feeling the strains in their economy regarding food. It’s location putting itself in the center of the “breadbasket”, the statistics being experienced in Iowa are revealing a different reality. As the school year comes to a close, and kids begin to enjoy summer, it is not enjoyment for everyone. In Iowa, 1 in 7 kids get a meal in summer. Additionally, 1.5 million children live in rural communities. Of these, 1 in 5 children live in poverty. As a response, there are those that responding and making a lasting impact on these realities of hunger, in America, as well as in nations across the world. Organizations such as ‘Meals from the Heartland’, are able to have operations that can “package 2,000 meals an hour”. By working with ‘The Food Bank of Iowa’, and Christian organizations such as ‘Operation Blessing’ these meals are able to be distributed across the nation and the world.
While these droughts are occurring, Texas has experienced a massive flooding that has brought major devastation to what is normally a dry land. The waters came so suddenly, for some, it cost them their lives. As we see the same cries of rain for a coming move of God in our land and upon our hearts, would there be those that didn’t survive? Are we ready for such a powerful move of God? As the Church, we have be prepared for what is about to come. Hear more of the details of what is taking place across America, how this parallels with Church in America, how we can be best prepared in the coming mighty move of God, and so much more. Also shared in this segment: drought, prophesy, John Paul Jackson, The Elijah Storm, flooding, California, faucets, flushing, drilling, move of God, and prayer. Greg and John shared in this segment.See more, related content and articles for this article.
Based on True Story: Noble – the Movie how One Woman Ministered to 700,000 Children in Vietnam
As a young girl, she lost her parents and she suffered a life of sex slavery. Little did she know just how powerfully God would use such a life of brokenness. When she encounters the goodness of God, everything would be turned around. God gives her a dream of the children that she would impact. Over 700,000 lives of children that are affected because of her selfless love and Christina Noble continues on. This is just a glimpse of her life that is captured in the new film Noble. Watch the full trailer and more of the exciting journey Noble experiences, and so much more. Also shared in this segment: sex slavery, loss of parents, crisis, redemption, love, restoration, Vietnam, and love. Greg and John shared in this segment.
Eye Opening Movie: “Not Today” One Young Man’s Encounter in India and a Child Sold into Slavery Changes Everything
On a trip to India, one young man was headed to another escapade of entertaining, gratifying himself, and parties. He had no idea what he was about to encounter that would change his life forever. When he encounters a father and daughter starving, on the streets of India, he will come face to face with the dark reality that millions are suffering and experiencing: slavery. Its one thing to consider how we would expect another to provide for their children, but it is a different reality when we begin to ponder what we would do if that was our own child. Watch the full trailer and hear more of what was discussed, and so much more. Also talked about: Media Mountain, 7 mountains, India, narcissism, sex slavery, child slavery, human trafficking, Pol Pot, capitalism, humility, the nations, Great Commission, and compassion. Greg and John shared in this segment.