|screen capture from youtube.com/See First The Best|
LISTEN NOW! Has anyone every told you that you’re celebrating a little too much for Christmas? Just when some families perceived pizza night to be like every other pizza night, they open the door to a festive celebration. Turns out, Pizza Hut REALLY knows how to deliver a pizza! Make your next family pizza night a little more memorable this Christmas Season as you remember that there can never be too much Christmas celebration, and so much more. Greg and Steve shared in this segment.
WATCH FULL PROGRAM!
When we know better, we always try to do better. Retractions & Restatements
2% of America grows the food for the other 98%? We are truly grateful for the farmers of America – 12 Days of Christmas
We are Truly Grateful for Police Man and Woman that Serves. Paul Harvey’s Policeman – 12 Days of Christmas#VFNtv