President Trump to U.S. Marines “WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BACK” Speech
President Trump speaks at the Miramar Base to the Marine Corps. They were so excited to see the President, and it is great to see how much he cares about the military. We are thankful for the military and how they fight for our freedom in America!
President Trump shares great words about our military. “You are always faithful to our country…your example inspires young Americans to someday wear the uniform. We support you; we thank you, we love you, we will always have your back as you have ours.” We haven’t known of many presidents who have visited so many military bases. It is so important to have the military because they stand in the gap for us to keep our freedom.
We need to take care of our military, and President Trump is doing this exact thing. 1% of America serves to protect the other 99%. It is important for the military to know the Commander in Chief will fight for them. We want our military fully armed and equipped so they can continue to fight for our freedom. We thank God for our military. We want to hear from you and what your thoughts are towards our military and how President Trump is supporting them. Also shared in this segment: Battle, Faithful, USA, Allies, Courage. Greg and John shared in this segment.
VFNKB #SuccessSecret; RISK Part of TRUE Entrepreneurship; Daymond John, SHARK TANK
We have an amazing VFNKB success secret with Daymond John. “Entrepreneurship is growing…we are in the best time in history due to technology.” You may thrive in the risk-taking while other people are scared of risk, but that is the exciting part about stepping out in your own business. God has given you a special gift, and people will pay you to do that! Daymond John says, “An entrepreneur deals with adversity.” At VFNKB we can help you learn how to run your business on social media, technology, etc. Go to VFNKB to sign up for webinars and events. We want to hear from you, what do you think about taking a risk? Five more minutes can be the difference between success and failure. Don’t give up! Also shared in this segment: Dream, Uncertainty, Politics, Trade, Borders. Greg and John shared in this segment.
VFNKB # SuccessSecret; BEST Advice for ENTREPRENEURIAL Ambitions, Daymond John, SHARK TANK
We have a VFNKB success secret from Daymond John, and he shares what is the best advice for you. He says, “Take affordable steps.” When you have too much money at the beginning of a business, it is not good. When you have a small amount of money, to begin with, then you think about what to spend the money on to grow slowly.
It may be time to reset yourself to get busy about doing the things that God has put in you. At VFNKB we want to help empower you TO achieve success. We want to hear from you. Maybe you have some limitations or concerns; we want to hear how we can help you achieve your success. Also shared in this segment: Apple, Russia, Stock Exchange, Church plant. Greg and John shared in this segment.
Don Potter, MUSICIANS if we “MERCHANDISE THE ANOINTING” we will Delay the Coming Move of God
We join Don Potter as he talks about the next move of God. He shares about what it will take for worshipers to help bring in the move of God. 80% of believers say that worship is about them, according to, George Barna. Don Potter says, “We are here to really worship God with everything we have.” Ezekiel 28:13 “You were in Eden, the garden of God: every precious stone adorned you: carnelian, chrysolite and emerald; topaz, onyx and jasper, lapis lazuli, turquoise and beryl. Your settings and mountings were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared.” He shares this scripture talking about the original fall of the angel who became the devil, “One thing tripped him (fallen angel) up, merchandise. He tried to merchandise the anointing…God will deal with the people, and the Father will have His way,” continues Don Potter. “There are 900,000 musicians in the world but how many are dedicated to God and God alone?... I asked many musicians that if they could make it in the world, would they take it? They said, “Yep.” ‘that way I can help God more.” Don replies, ‘Oh yea, God really needs your help…this move of God won’t come if we merchandise the anointing.”
It is good to use the gift God has given you for the glory of God! Don’t you want this move of God to come? We want to hear from you about what you think of this work from Don Potter. Also shared in this segment: Fall of satan, worship leaders, anointing, coming move of God, selling the anointing, merchandising the anointing. Greg and John shared in this segment.
Screenshot from youtube
See more, related content and articles for this article.